About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Widening a Collection of Art

So I showed the beginning of a collage of photographs in an earlier decorating post.  The new room- turning the rarely used dining room into my own little place :)  This is a demonstration of how it has shifted and I've added different pictures that I loved.  You can do this too!

Just to remind you- here is a before:






And here's a more current picture:
Using same size frames on each side to maintain balance, I've slowly made a larger impact statement above the couch.  I love being surrounded by beautiful and inspiring things!  And even more satisfactory- AFORDABLE!!  By the way, the amazing quilt on the couch was a self-made gift from one of my moms! 
Never be afraid to play around with your pictures- it helps to have someone hold them up to the wall so you can stand back and eye it :)  And always place them on the floor and move them around first!!
Your feedback is ALWAYS welcome...


No comments:

Post a Comment