About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"From Rarely Used Dining Room to a Room of My Own!"

What started out as a dining room...
Then I repainted and re-staged to accommodate the pool table we bought at a garage sale!...
THEN I decided to add a bench and repaint...
Now, thanks to my wonderful husband, he's convinced me into letting me have the room all to myself- the boys have the game room and each one a bedroom...my hubby uses the living room as his office...so here it is in progress...
Pool table is still stacked on the right, and I'm waiting on my little loveseat from Wal-mart!!!

Here's the end product!! (Without the t.v. from upstairs, however)  But thanks so much to my husband for helping me put that couch together- everything else is stuff I already had and re-purposed!!

So happy with the end product! And from now on, THIS is where I'll be doing most of my posting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment