About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, March 12, 2012

"Sparkly Glass Garden Mushrooms!"

(Wanted to re-post this one now that the gardening season has started... much better pics)

This idea came from a tutorial on glass totems for your garden I found on "Pinterest"...I'm making a much smaller version of them and playing around with ways to make them sparkle more like glitter!!...
This is a pretty plate and vase I got each for about $1 at the Goodwill...To bond them together, I used Gorilla Glue - love that stuff!  I'll stake them in the ground using plastic pvc pipe...
Absolutely stunning when they're in the garden- even better when the flowers are blooming!!
Here's one I placed awhile back... I'm so excited to get my gardening on!
Here's a much better finished photo- notice the green sparkly mushroom I added later down in front!  

No comments:

Post a Comment