About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Easy End Table"

So I had these 3 cut-out press-boards that I bought on clearance at TJ Maxx about 2 yrs ago and I've used them at different times for different things...I got all 3 for $10 because they were a little beat-up- and you know, all you need is some good spray paint!!
Here is a photo of when I used them to grandstand some product I was selling...can you see them underneath?

Then they just laid around- so I decided to make them into a small table for my new sun-room!! Here's how I did it...I bought small L-brackets and half-inch screws and screwed the panels together like this...
It needed a little extra bracing underneath, so I grabbed some scrap 2X2 in the garage and measured and cut it to fit.  Then I screwed both ends from the outsides...
Now all it needed was black acrylic paint, including over the screw heads, and then an overall coat of spray polyurethane...and now- it's, well, TA-DA!!!
Finished product!! Just waiting on my new little loveseat to pair it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment