About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Some of My Favorite Past Reno's"

This is Noah's old room at our last house in Danville, IL...you can see by the following photos how it was transformed...when we peeled up the carpet, we found where there used to be 2 walls and double doors...my parents and sister bought the house from us and live there now =)
The actual windows of the room are rounded- even the glass! It was such a neat house to work on and live in!!
3 months later this is what it looked like for our Open House Christmas Party- we used it for extra seating- wood floor still unfinished at this point...
After the New Year, the yucky ceiling came down- both boys were big helpers!!
Now the walls are framed and the doors are up! But there is still a ways to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment