About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Friday, March 2, 2012

"The Metal Bucket"

I was given a metal bucket- a very nice one from one of Austin's friends from a trip- with "Corona" beer written all over it...since we're not big drinkers, I wanted to change it to something I would use, possibly in the garden...and Austin's friend didn't mind. So I started by giving it a coat of silver spray paint for metal surfaces, which I already had in the cupboard and it looked really nice!  But I wanted to make it REALLY nice!  So, I went through my large scrapbook of paper and found some beautiful prints to cut out.  I used the spray adhesive to attach it to the metal once it was dry and gave it 2 coats of spray Polyurethane...Presto! Change-o!  This is what my bucket looks like now...rather charming, I think ;-)  Maybe it'll hold some real flowers this spring!
 Super SIMPLE! for a Simple Life...!

No comments:

Post a Comment