About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, March 12, 2012

"Not Everything Goes as Planned..."

So in my last post on birds, I made one bird feeder out of plates and am still figuring out how to hang it.  THEN I found a fabulous plate, very similar in style for 3 BUCKS at TJ Maxx- and put it together with a large unusual pot I already had to fit at the top of the plant stand I got for my birthday~  I thought it would be a great place for popcorn, and that type of thing that we regularly have, and try to catch some pictures of some birdies! So this is how it looked...be prepared-
For THIS is how it looked about 15 seconds later when I bumped it and all the popcorn went on the deck where the DOG gobbled it up!!  SIGH...oh, well... I'll try try again!  Pretty plate combo, though, huh??
 And this!! Such a cute birdhouse! Not one I made, but one I had to get for $9.99 at TJ Maxx!  Check it out... I love it!
How cute is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment