About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

One more example of using Photography!

Add caption
Three pieces of 11X14 photography of a Flamingo Imitating a Swan I took and developed into 3 different colors that pick up the colors in our front room- the blue, the black and white, and the orange/red.  Here is a close up of the pictures themselves:

Decorating doesn't have to be difficult or fussy.  And this is a cost effective way of changing the look of your room frequently- I am not a huge fan of expensive art, because I enjoy moving things around and don't want to toss out an $800 painting because I'm a little bored with it :)  But that's just me...comments are always welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment