About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Trying Other's Teriffic Ideas!"

O.k, sooooo I needed something over the windows in our bedroom and just couldn't find the right thing.  I canNOT sew, SO that limited me a lot...I tried buying a shower curtain and tying it to the rod in the openings, but it looked sparse, so I took it down.

And THEN!

I came across a great trick to making a Roman Shade with absolutely no sewing whatsoever! And the best part was, I already had the fabric and the mini-blinds from the instructions.....so I want to share my final result and then direct you to this tremendously creative woman that I learned from!



See how nicely they compliment our existing black/white quilt? And because I already had all the materials, they cost me NOTHING but some time...

Check her out! She's a genius, too!! Ha-ha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment