About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

"The Metal Bucket...2,3, and 4"

When my last free metal bucket make over turned out so well, my son's friend offered to get me more...guess he's got a lot from an uncle...here's how they turned out!
really love the way the red one pops! But it took a lot of coats of paint!
Mark helped pick out this contrast- large daisies from scrap booking paper- he has good taste! (That's why we're married ;)
This last one is my favorite! Each one is doubly sealed with spray polyurethane coats, and are already being used...couple to hold my paint cans, and a couple more to cover ugly flower planters :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment