About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, friend, and entrepreneur...my desire is to see women come together as friends with fun things to share! To use creativity to enjoy life and hopefully make a little money at times :) I enjoy exploring these things- I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, February 20, 2012

"Christmas Transformation!"

This is my dining room/ pool room- lol!  I had just made it over a couple of months before Christmas.  It turned out very light and airy which I loved.  However, after having a huge Halloween Party and decorating it all up, I didn't want to put a ton of work into decorating it for Christmas...so here's what I did!



I went outside and cut several branches off of our overgrown Juniper trees and put them in this beautiful green glass vase.  I added a faux white orchid in the middle- that was all free!  I
I put my Christmas tablecloth over the pool table and put out the place settings a few days before dinner!
Added a few candles and found these terrific snowflakes from the chandelier from the Dollar Store...it all kept the room light and airy, but also gave it a holiday feel- and made it very easy to take apart when the holidays were over.  Because of the color scheme, it was also a great carry-over for New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment